Marshallsoft Client Mailer for VB 4.0
Send personalized HTML and text email from your Visual Basic program.
MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Visual Basic (MCM4VB) is email marketing software to send personalized email to a permission based mailing list directly from Visual Basic, programmable database or spreadsheet. Companies, professionals, clubs, e-publishers, and individuals can use the Client Mailer to keep in contact with their customer base.
Features of MCM4VB include:
- Send text or HTML mail directly from an application,programmable database or spreadsheet. .
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and ASCII character sets.
- Supports WIN_1252, WIN_1255, and UTF8 character sets.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing mail with targeted attachments.
- Can handle bulk mailing on a distribution list
- Can use up to 32 connections or channels simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE","CONFIRM","OPT-OUT", etc.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Has extenstive error detection and logging cability.
- Includes SendMail example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes GetReply example program (with source) to check for replies.
- Supports Visual Basic 4.0-6.0, Visual Studio 2005-2010 and Visual Basic .NET.
- Supports Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, etc.
- MCM functions can be called directly any program that is capable of calling the Windows API.
- License includes one year of technical support and downloadable updates.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
Can be used in the development of Win32 applications running under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/x64. Multiple versions available.
Version: 4.0(03 Oct 2012) - mcm4vb40.zip
Added macro delimiters tilde, caret, and backquote. Support letter headers in separate header file. Added mcmOpenHeader() function. Added "Header: string" to headers. Fixed premature SEE release problem.
Version: 3.1(16 Jan 2012) - mcm4vb31.zip
Removed requirement for activation codes; increased maximum channels; added function enhancements and bug fixes.
Version: 1.01 - mcm4vb101.zip
|(mcm4vb40.zip - 0.53 MB)|