Likno Web Scroller jQuery Slider Builder 1.0.122
Rich interface to create any jquery slider/scroller with minimal HTML/CSS code!
Create any type of feature-rich, cross-browser *jQuery Slider* or *jQuery Scroller* for your web pages with minimal effort and coding, through a user-friendly Windows interface!
* Rich and powerful Interface!
* Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
* Create cross-browser jQuery sliders to display content that scrolls horizontally or vertically when visitors click on (or mouse over) special navigation arrows, bars, or bullets, from a variety of designs.
* Make the slider behave as a "SlideShow": its items scrolling (sliding) automatically, one at a time, at specified duration and direction, with looping or not, pause on "mouse over", etc.
* Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos (YouTube, etc.), animations, Flash as the content of your scroller items.
* Create projects fast by using ready-made examples.
* Create any type of website scroller or slider, such as: image slider, slideshow, vertical scroller, horizontal scroller, jquery carousel, text scroller, jquery slide, etc.
* Edit the style of your scrollers through CSS ("css slider").
* Position your scrollers easily on page, with many options: 1. Insert into (or replace) a page element (div, span, td, etc.) OR image (img) of your choice. 2. "Float" relative to any corner of the browser window OR a page element OR an image.
* Use 3 methods to populate your jQuery slider with content: by the project itself, a UL/LI structure or DIV elements located on page.
* Add dynamic content with RSS, ATOM or XML feeds.
* Use multiple scrollers on the same page.
* Use a variety of transition behaviors (Continuous, Step by Item, Step by Page) and transition effects (Instantly, Fade, Slide).
* Create vertical or horizontal scrollers.
Version: 1.0.122(01 Oct 2012)
- Added the Microsoft Expression Web 4 Add-in (EW4).
- Added Example 09 (Amazon mockup).
- Enhanced the "Populate the scroller (jquery slider) items using an external feed (RSS or ATOM or XML)" feature.
- Several enhancements and fixes.
|(LiknoWebScrollerBuilderSetup.exe - 7.91 MB)|