LearnWords WM5 3.4.1
Program for study languages on desktop or mobile computers (WM6,Pocket,Palm,S60)
|Updated:||26 Jan 2016|
LearnWords - highly effective training program for learning foreign languages (words, phrases, grammar) on desktop or mobile computers: Windows, WM5, Pocket PC, Palm OS, Symbian S60, MS Smartphone. LearnWords WM5 is edition for Windows Mobile 6, Windows Mobile 5 devices.
For each record of dictionary it is necessary to execute a sequence of six basic exercises ("Card", "Mosaic", "Select translation", "Guess translation", "Select word", "Writing"). Exercises change automatically as you reach a certain level of points. Points are added for the correct
answer and are lost for the wrong answer.
- repeating of words (system of scheduling repeatings)
- transcription and pronunciation of words
- automoving of words (like slide-show)
- support of illustrations, color mode for each exercise
- statistics of learning: total time of study, completed lessons, average time of answer
- games and amazing forms of levels of study
- creation and editing of dictionaries built-in "Editor of words", comment to the dictionary
- export/import, sorting and more in the free editor 'LearnWords Editor'
- virtual keyboard provides fast input of national symbols
- adaptation of process of training (ball system of an estimation, penalty for the incorrect answer)
- information panel of process of study for each word (number of a levels, name of exercises, typed points, percent of learned words)
- free vocabularies: active lexicon, phrase and grammar, thematic - see on www.learnwords.com
- more 20 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and others.
Version: 3.4.1(21 Jan 2010)
Version: 3.4(09 Dec 2008)
resolved some bugs in the system of repetition
Version: 3.3(17 Jul 2008)
Statistics of learning: total time of study, completed lessons, average time of answer, negative answers ("File \ Statistics")
Version: 3.2(22 Feb 2008)
optimisation of the system of scheduling repetitions, it supports the interface on czech, german and polish languages
Version: 2.8(02 Jul 2007)
New system of repeating of words
(lwrdwm5.zip - 0.99 MB)