Jfuse Video Converter 1.05
A multifunctional video converter to convert video and audio to AVI, RMVB, etc..
Jfuse Video Converter (http://www.jfuse.com/videoconverter.html) is an easy-to-use video converter that allows to convert various fashionable video formats to AVI, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, WMV, FLV, RMVB format. With jfuse video converter, you can convert video, audio to play on your PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Xbox, Google phones, iPad and other digital multimedia devices.
Jfuse Video Converter allows to preview video before it gets converted, add watermark, subtitle to the video, convert a certain video clip with a mini video cutter, adjust output parameters, convert a batch of videos in different or same formats to one specified format, and so on..
Functions and Features:
* General Video Converter converts all popular formats such as ASF, AVI, MPEG, MP4, RM, RMVB, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP, 3GPP2.
* Output popular video formats including AVI, FLV/ flash, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4, RM, RMVB and etc..
* Convert multiple files simultaneously.
* Convert video/audio files and play them on devices such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox, NDS, Wii, PMP, mobile phones, Google Android phones, and even upload them onto YouTube.
* Video cutting function enables you to convert a certain video clip.
* You can add subtitle in different formats, such as .srt, .idx/.sub, .ssa, to enrich your video experience.
* Output video/audio settings, such as Codec, Video/Audio quality, Bitrate, Frame rate, Frame Size, Sample rate, track, can be fully personalized. With this function, you specify the quality and size of output file.
* Supports adding watermark in any image formats, even animated GIF. With it, you can mark the converted video as your own one
* Supports Flip Video Image function, which can inverse the images of video files.
* Four solutions to Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch to fit, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. Just retain what you prefer.
Version: 1.05(18 Feb 2011)
Although Realplayer 14.0 is installed, RM files can not be decoded. From now on, even if there is no Realplayer in your PC or laptop, the RM files can be decoded.
The bug related to the language of user account.
|(jfvideoconverter.exe - 11.27 MB)|