Internet Access Monitor for Novell BorderManager 3.9c
Monitoring of company Internet bandwidth usage
Internet Access Monitor is a comprehensive Internet use monitoring and reporting utility for corporate networks. The program takes advantage of the fact that most corporations provide Internet access through proxy servers, like Novell BorderManager, MS ISA Server, WinGate, WinRoute, MS Proxy, WinProxy, EServ, Squid, Proxy Plus and others. Each time any user accesses any website, downloads files or images, these actions are logged. Internet Access Monitor processes these log files to offer system administrators wealth of report building options. The program can build reports for individual users, showing the list of websites he or she visited, along with a detailed break down of internet activity (downloading, reading text, viewing pictures, watching movies, listening to music, working). Plus, the program can create comprehensive reports with analysis of overall bandwidth consumption, building easy to comprehend visual charts that suggest the areas where wasteful bandwidth consumption may be eliminated.
Version: 3.9c(14 Feb 2011)
1)Log files import process was optimized.
2)Reports generation routines were improved significantly.
3)Product icons were renewed.
4)fixed several small bugs.
Version: 3.9(02 Feb 2009)
1)fixed bug with incorrect generation of detailed reports
2)fixed several small bugs
Version: 3.8(13 Oct 2008)
1) Issue with incorrect generation of heierarchical reports based on aliases has been fixed
2) Issue with incorrect generation of "Sessions" report has been fixed
3) Issue with incorrect sorting of newly created groups has been fixed
4) "Out of system resources" issue has been fixed
Version: 3.7(09 Sep 2008)
1) The bug with downloading log files from FTP servers is fixed
2) The bug with indexing big databases(> 10 GB) is fixed
3) Filter by URL on the Log pane now is case insensitive
Tags: | Postfix | Proxy | Proxy Server | Log Analyzer
|(iamnbm_pro.exe - 5.20 MB)|