Image Eye 8.0
The fastest image viewer - Nice uncluttered user interface - Freeware!
Image Eye is a fast - and free - image viewer with a nice clean user interface.
- The only image viewer you need for viewing and browsing images.
- Clean with no unnecessary menus and toolbars wasting your desktop space.
- Uncompromising with the image quality.
- Small and very fast, highly tuned code.
- Reads all common image file formats.
- Easy to rotate, mirror, zoom, pan, and adjust contrast, brightness, sharpness, hue, saturation, gamma, et c.
- Image adjustments can be saved non-destructively and automatically reapplied when you next open the image.
- There's an image index feature with very fast thumbnail-icon creation.
- It does not attempt to be a half-baked editor, format converter, or media player.
- It does include a simple slide show scripting language.
- The user interface has been translated to several languages.
Features for the tech-nerds:
- Asynchronous file I/O allows decompression to start before file reads finish.
- Speculative decoding & caching of images in the background.
- Data parallelism exploitation through the use of SSE2 and SSSE3 SIMD vector-instructions
- Task parallelism exploitation through extensive multi-core support.
- Hand tuned code optimizations for critical paths in assembly code or using compiler intrinsics.
- High quality resampling (image resizing) using Catmull-Rom interpolation.
- Extensive text meta support.
Version: 8.0(26 Aug 2010) - ieye80.zip
New in v8.0: Multi-core support, improved SSE2 and new SSSE3 SIMD instruction support, enhancements for Windows 7 & Vista, window transparency and glass effects, Unicode and better text meta data support, and much more!
Version: 7.6(20 Dec 2008) - ieye76.zip
New in v7.6: Windows Vista support, plus a few new features.
Version: 7.5(24 Jun 2008) - ieye75.zip
New in v7.5: Faster resizing of images, faster handling of big TIFF's, improved design of context menus and progress bar, plus much more.
Version: 7.4(07 May 2007) - ieye74.zip
New in v7.4: Support for SSE2 instructions makes it even faster than before!
Version: 7.3(01 Jan 2007) - ieye73.zip
New in v7.3: Improved index view, improved help file, support for new icon formats, and more.
Version: 7.2 - imageeye.zip
Tags: | Bmp | Tiff | Png | Ras
|(ieye80.zip - 0.61 MB)|