An automatic screenshot/screen capture program that can save, e-mail, and upload
IcyScreen is an automatic screenshot taker and automatic screen capture program. You can tell it how often you'd like a screenshot ("picture" of the computer screen) to be taken, and not only have the screenshots saved to disk, but also have them...
- E-mailed to an unlimited number of recipients, including yourself
- Uploaded to a web server, via FTP
- Uploaded to the free ImageShack hosting service
Configuration is quick and easy and can be completed in under three minutes. Then just click On and IcyScreen will handle the rest.
IcyScreen has enough features to satisfy even the most demanding of users, yet it's still easy to use.
Besides configuring exactly how often a screenshot should be taken and where the screenshot should be saved, e-mailed, and/or uploaded to, you can:
- Customize nearly every single aspect of the screenshot, including the file name, dimensions, image format/quality, etc.
- Choose exactly what to take a screenshot of: the entire screen (you can even select which monitors to include in the screenshot, as well as the areas that are extracted from each monitor) or the active window
- Forbid screenshots from being taken if the computer has been inactive or the screensaver is running
- Forbid screenshots from being saved, e-mailed, or uploaded if the screen has not changed since the last screenshot was taken
- Define a list of keywords that, when typed, "trigger" a screenshot, cause the timer interval to be adjusted, etc.
- Enable audible/visual warnings, so you know exactly when a screenshot is about to be taken
- Easily manage settings for multiple user accounts with the built-in central management capabilities
- Use the Print Screen key as a hotkey to trigger a screenshot
- Protect functionality with a password, prevent limited users from modifying the settings...
... and much, much more.
Version: 4.13(15 Mar 2011)
Fixed an error message that would appear after taking a screenshot on Windows 2000 in some cases.
Version: 4.10(18 Apr 2010)
Made the Toggle Status button much less confusing; updated the networking library; fix for Windows 2000 users.
|(IcyScreen_Setup.exe - 4.24 MB)|