HS COM C Source Code Library 1.1
HS COM C Source Library (Serial communication library)
HS COM is a serial communication library implemented in C language. HS COM runs on Windows and interfaces to Win32 serial communication API. HS COM allows applications communicate with any device presented in the OS as a COM port. The physical interface may in be RS232, USB, IRDA, Bluetooth, etc. HS COM supports working concurrently with 100 COM ports (COM1 to COM100) The use of HS COM C Source Library is Royalty Free.
HS COM supports the following features when working with COM ports::
* Asynchronous non-blocking operation
* Sending Data (either as buffers or individual bytes)
* Receiving data, supporting either receive buffer callback or polled interface
* Controlling serial port lines RTS, DTR
* Full range of COM port baud rates: 110 to 256000
* Setting number of data bits, stop bits and parity
* Hardware (RTS/CTS) , software XON/XOFF or NONE flow control
Internally, HS COM implements receive and transmit buffer queues, serial communication receive and transmit threads and uses asynchronous overlapped IO. This makes it easy for applications to add serial communication support by using HS COM C Source Library
HS COM C Source Library is supplied with full C source code and documentation
HS COM is intented to be used from C/C++ applications.
The terms of HS COM source code license provide for the royalty free use, derivative works, use within and outside your company and re-distribution as part of your products.
Version: 1.1(04 Apr 2012)
Version: 1.0(09 Dec 2010) - hscom_term.exe
Version: 1.1(08 Dec 2006)
- New thread based transmit and receive operation
- Better control of serial port settings
Tags: | Serial | Serial Communications | C Source Module
|(hscom_term.exe - 0.16 MB)|