HippoEDIT is a powerful, fast and easy to use text editor for Windows
HippoEDIT is a powerful, fast and easy to use text editor for Microsoft Windows, primarily targeted at power users and developers.
It has a modern and lightweight skinable user interface, multi-tab environment, seamless web and help browser, file and project explorer, external tools integration, and many more features.
HippoEDIT is implemented with a great attention to usability guidelines, so it is equally suitable to both novice and experienced users. User interface is highly customizable and adoptable to current programming language.
Version: 1.42(09 Apr 2009)
Contrast ratio control
Chnaged areas navigation
New schema for FORTRAN, Bash, TCL and Clipper
Version: 1.41(21 Jan 2009)
Information Bars: Overview, Hierarchy, Navigation and Labels, Quick Search
Informers (Hover helpers): Color Previewer, Image Previewer, Entity Previewer
Support of Workspaces
New functionality for Window management
Numerous Text editor improvements
New Editing commands
Changes File Explorer
Version: 1.33(08 Sep 2008)
Minor bug fixes for search and visualization. 1.40 coming soon.
Version: 1.32(29 Jun 2008)
Bug fix release.
- New: Objective-C syntax schema
- Numerous bug fixes
Version: 1.31(23 May 2008)
Bug fix release.
- New: color indication of message and selection information
- Fixed numerous search and replace bugs, crashes on editing of text, fix for AutoHide functionality, PHP schema correction, outlining fixes, AutoBrace fixes etc
Version: 1.3(16 Apr 2008)
1) New Find/Replace Engine
2) New Tool Windows (Tab Switch, Commands Hint, Start Page etc)
3) New syntax schemas(Visual Basic, Lisp, Ruby etc)
4) New features and functionality (Inactive Code, URL recognition, MDI functionality, printing enchansments, shell registration etc)
Version: 1.2(31 Jan 2007)
- Bug fixing release.
Tags: | Unicode | Perl | Php | Sql
|(hippou.exe - 2.78 MB)|