Hide Photos 1.4
Hide for-your-eyes-only photos in a password-protected secure container!
Every digital photographer has pictures not intended for public view. Hide for-your-eyes-only photos in a password-protected secure container!
Why is this better than a password-protected ZIP or RAR archive? Hide Photos is so much more convenient, fast and secure than any packer that there's really no comparison! Hide Photos stores protected
images in an encrypted secure container that is easily accessible with an Explorer-like interface. It displays full-color thumbnail previews of the protected pictures, and conveniently organizes your
collection with tags and comments for quick search.
Exactly how secure is the protection? Hide Photos employs the industry-standard AES encryption with 256-bit keys. There's hardly anything in the world to better protect your digital pictures! If you use
an encrypted ZIP or RAR archive, every time you need to access a picture it will be extracted from the archive and stored temporarily on your hard disk, leaving the image un-encrypted. Hide Photos never
extracts anything onto the hard disk, and leaves absolutely no traces both while you're working with the image and after you've finished.
There's a downside to security. If you forget your password, no one, but no one will be able to help you recover your protected pictures. Hide Photos is well aware of the issue, and allows you to specify
a password hint to give you and only you an idea about the password. Just make sure not to use a hint that's too trivial to protect your passwords from easy guessing!
Hide Photos is convenient and secure, but what about its ease of use? It shines in this department, too! You can add or extract pictures by dragging and dropping single images or entire folders from
Windows Explorer, or select pictures to protect from within the Explorer-like interface.
Protect your digital pictures against the curious eye and make them impossible to access without your authorization with Hide Photos!
Version: 1.4(12 Mar 2009)
- added: moving and copying images within the storage
- fixed: slow multi image selection
- fixed: bug with extraction encrypted images
- fixed: several minor issues
Version: 1.3(20 Apr 2008)
- added: ability to deny access to the storage when some idle time passed
- added: menu item "Tools-Hide to tray" with the F12 shortcut key to quickly hide program to tray
- fixed: RAW files adding/viewing/loading accelerated
Version: 1.2(15 Mar 2008)
- added: new Tip dialog for some points explanation
- added: "Yes to all" and "No to all" buttons to the replace existing images dialog
- added: a button to quickly hide encrypted photo thumbnails (green shield images)
- added: photo sort modes - by image file name and by file creation date
Tags: | Photo Album | Password Protect
|(hph_setup.exe - 2.43 MB)|