Gooer Remote Desktop Service 1.05
Gooer let you can access your PC anywhere via web browser or mobile phone.
Gooer is a Remote Desktop service provider. It allows you to access your remote computer just as if you were sitting directly in front of it. You can remote access your home or office computer via web browser or mobile phone. You also do not need worry about the NAT or firewall. Gooer will let you access your PC from anywhere. Gooer also support File Transfer and Remote Printing that can let you easily use local print and file system.
Gooer service is safe for our customers. It provided security and authentication between web client, server and host.
Gooer also support all Java powered mobile phones,Symbian mobiles and Wireless device that support Java (j2me) MIDP 2.0. You can access your remote PC using them when you do not have Laptop.
For the computer with the Service (the one that you will access remotely):
- Windows XP , Windows 2000 , Windows 2003 or Vista
- Always on" stable Internet connection (DSL, Cable, ISDN, etc.)
- Minimum of Pentium 450 with 128 MB of RAM
For the local computer (the one that you will use to access the Service):
- any OS with any web browser that support JRE
- Minimum of Pentium 300 with 64 MB of RAM
- Internet connection
For the local Mobile((the mobile device that you will use to access the Service): )
- Java powered mobile phones; Symbian mobiles; Wireless device that support Java (j2me) MIDP 2.0
- support GPRS, EDGE,3G technology or WLAN
Gooer also support File Transfer and Remote Printing
- File Transfer: Copy files quickly between local and remote PCs
- Remote Printing: Automatically print remote files locally
Version: 1.05(25 Sep 2007)
Support Remote Desktop Protocol
Support bring remote print to local printer.
Support mount local disk to remote PCs.
Support all Java powered mobile phones, Symbian mobiles and Wireless device that support Java (j2me) MIDP 2.0
Support all version of Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista
|(Gooer_RDP.exe - 2.66 MB)|