FUJITSU Webcam Software 2.6
FUJITSU Webcam Capture and Recording Software.
FUJITSU Webcam Software Description
FUJITSU Webcam Software is a simple and powerful webcam capture and webcam video recording software that captures images from FUJITSU webcams (support 3rd party webcams from version 2.x) and record webcam images to high quality video files that can be played back directly via Windows Media Player. FUJITSU Webcam Software has a built-in video encoding codec driver so you can select FUJITSU webcam from a dropdown listbox and the saved video file can be compressed into a small size but with high quality. From version 2.x, the FUJITSU Webcam Software supports 3rd party webcams (such as a usb webcam plugged in your computer) and supports multiple webcams displaying and recording simultaneously.
FUJITSU Webcam Software Key features:
1. Record webcam video directly to your local hard drive.
2. Save webcam video in Windows Media file format ASF or WMV.
3. Record from FUJITSU Webcam as well as 3rd party video input devices.
4. Auto take webcam snapshots and save to JPG file.
5. Record webcam video and take snapshots in the same time.
6. One-click to take webcam snapshots manually at any time.
7. Adjust the webcam video resolution, size and frame rate for recording.
8. Works with any Windows compatible webcam devices.
9. Record up to 36 webcams or video devices simultaneously.
10. Display up to 9 live webcams simultaneously.
11. And you can find more... Just have a try!
Version: 2.6(01 Jan 2013)
|(fujitsu-webcam-software.exe - 0.87 MB)|