FlySpeed SQL Query 2.6
Build SQL queries easier with a visual query builder
Build SQL queries easier with a visual query builder. FlySpeed SQL Query allows new and professional database developers to build complex SQL queries in a simple graphical manner. Compatible with multiple types of databases, FlySpeed SQL Query can perform queries on different database servers and various platforms without requiring knowledge of SQL. Viewing and analyzing the results is also easy thanks to the ability to print the results and export data.
There are many types of databases around, and FlySpeed SQL Query supports most of them. Natively compatible with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and Microsoft Access, the new visual SQL query builder supports all SQL dialects of these databases. The SQL query tool produces SQL queries in the correct syntax for each supported database in a fully visual manner.
While building the query, developers get convenient access to data. It is easy to view or change any data from the visual query builder. It is possible to copy data from the database into the clipboard.
Viewing and analyzing the results of each query is also easy thanks to the many exporting capabilities of FlySpeed SQL Query. The database query tool can export data into Excel, CSV, HTML, and XML formats for easy analysis, or print the results for off-line viewing. The available PDF export module makes it possible to send the report to anyone without printing it.
FlySpeed SQL Query is handy for professionals and essential to newbies. New database users and developers will find the visual SQL query builder easy to learn and to use, while professional developers will appreciate the time savings and increased productivity provided by the database tool. Professionals will also benefit from the built-in text editor with code completion and syntax highlight.
Not sure whether you should try FlySpeed SQL Query? The free trial version without printing and exporting capabilities is free to use and does not expire.
Version: 2.6(27 May 2009)
- Ability to copy data to the clipboard is made;
- Quick sorting by multiple columns is possible now;
- Quick filter toolbar is added to the query results tab;
- Ability to deny data modification for the current query results is made;
- Pipe delimiter is added to CSV Export options.
Version: 2.5.6(05 Apr 2009)
- Portable installation is possible now.
- Autoconnect on start-up option is added.
- Syntax and usability improvements in Visual Query Builder are made.
- Ability to drag fields from the query building area to the columns pane is made.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Version: 2.3.3(05 Sep 2008)
- The result data may be shown with grid lines or with alternate row coloring now.
- The "Syntax provider is not specified" error is fixed.
- Fixed problem with displaying of Unicode data for MySQL.
- New connection option "Connect as" is added for Oracle.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
Version: 2.2(01 Aug 2008)
- Field types are shown at the Query building area now.
- Objects were sorted alphabetically in descending order. Fixed now.
- CPU usage was non-zero in idle. Fixed now.
- Minor fixes in MySQL parser.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
Version: 2.1(16 Jun 2008)
- New connection option is added for MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Support of MS Office 2007 file formats (MS Excel, MS Access) is implemented.
- Advanced connection settings are available now.
- Visual query builder and other minor improvements are made.
Version: 2.0(16 Jun 2008)
- Export to Excel, CSV, Text and XML files is implemented
- Ability to use previously saved queries as derived tables is made
- Visual query builder User interface is improved.
- Many other minor improvements and bugfixes are made.
Version: 1.2.5(07 Apr 2008)
- Minor bug fixes are made.
Version: 1.2(01 Feb 2008)
- Direct connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle database servers.
- Metadata loading speed is increased; memory consumption decreased.
- Ability to edit the result data is added.
- Ability to print the result data is added.
- Saving queries into connection is possible now.
Tags: | Sql | Query Builder | Data Import | Data Export
|(fssqlt.zip - 5.36 MB)|