Flexible TreeView 3.5
Flexible and fastest TreeView-ListView-Grid .NET control with unique features
Flexible TreeView is the most flexible and fastest TreeView-ListView-Grid combination control on the market with many unique features inside. It provides developers with a flexible and powerful solution for presentation of hierarchical data with the possibilities not existing in any .NET treeview or listview control on the market today.
* Shorter release time.
* Allow you to concentrate only on your application development.
* Make your development process as smooth and easy as possible.
* Make the style of your application unforgettable.
resulting in lower total cost, faster time to market and increased customer satisfaction.
The product offers many state-of-the-art features like:
* Extremely fast as no one hierarchical control. Loads data source with 1 000 000 objects just in 5 seconds!
* Themes support and complete customization.
* Very easy programming API.
* Columns and multi-column sorting support.
* Unique expandable content mode which allows not to overload the treeview with information and at the same time be more informative for a selected node.
* Unique node soft selection mode - allows to view additional node`s content when mouse hovers over the node which appreciably speeds up data viewing.
* In-place editing.
* HTML text support.
* Text auto-wrapping.
* Data binding.
* Custom controls hosting.
* Load on demand.
* Multiple node selection.
* Advanced drag & drop support even between many treeviews or other controls.
* Wrap content to many levels.
* Possibility to display data on the left side of the plus-minus sign.
* Seamless integration with 3rd party libraries.
* Cute and eye-catching image animation.
* Watermark and advanced background settings.
* and much more...
Flexible TreeView allows to make the style of your application unique as well as intuitively clear to the most exacting user!
Version: 3.5(21 May 2012)
* The CurrentEditor treeview property has been exposed to get a node control that is currently shows the editor.
* The TreeColumn.Bounds property was exposed to get the column bounds.
* Databinding improvements.
* Bug fixes.
Version: 3.4(16 Dec 2011)
* Interactive check state support in bound mode.
* Bug fixes.
Version: 2.6(13 May 2010)
* Visual Studio 2010 support;
* Data access great increase;
* New NodeDateTime node control;
* Stretchable columns support;
Version: 1.3(04 Jun 2009)
* Custom controls hosting support
* Popups to popup any content in the node
* Built-in color picker
* New demo application
Version: 1.2.1(29 Mar 2009)
Version: 1.2(09 Mar 2009)
- HTML text tags support
- Text auto-wrapping
- Treeview performance improvements. Now loading 10 000+ nodes takes less than 0.5 second!
- TextComboBox control - pay for one component to get two!
- Drag & drop improvements
- Node selection improvements
and much-much more...
Tags: | Treeview | Tree
|(FlexibleTreeView.TrialSetup.exe - 6.03 MB)|