Complete file management: Zip, patch, split, group rename, view, redate, more...
FileWrangler is the complete file management system for Windows.
- Multiple file listing windows;
- Integrated ZIP and Unzip (including disk spanning and self-extracting, read and write Windows CAB files, or create encrypted LOK format archives. You may view and run programs and documents without extracting, etc.);
- Security options to hide file types, folders and drives from file manager users, as well as to prevent access to various file management functions;
- Wipe, normal delete, and recycle file deletion options;
- Encrypt and decrypt files (trial version uses methods allowed under U.S. export regulations);
- Preview file contents using the integrated viewer;
- On-board editors: text, paint, html;
- Backup and Restore functions;
- File splitter which allows you to break large files or groups of files to fit onto multiple disks (may also be used to create installation-type programs);
- Patch file maker;
- Integrated FTP client to allow you to upload or download files to internet sites;
- History list of recently accessed folders (so you can quickly jump back);
- Folder synchronization;
- Group Rename;
- Change file creation and file modified dates, along with other attributes;
- Print file listings (or save as text files);
- File drawer buttons for custom lists with only those files which you want to see;
- Configure file listing modes to suit yourself: list view, tree view, icon view, and with or without displaying file attributes and details;
- and much more...
Tags: | Unzip | Files | Management | Lists
|(fw32.zip - 2.83 MB)|