EyeDefender lets you avoid eyestrain and prevents Computer Vision Syndrome.
EyeDefender is a freeware rest reminder designed to prevent Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) resulting from working on a computer for hours on end. Once installed, EyeDefender sits in the system tray and displays the time left until the next break. When the time for a break arrives, the program does one of the following:
- Displays pictures in a predefined folder
- Runs the visual training to relax the eyes
- Runs a default screensaver
- Displays a popup timed reminder in the system tray
EyeDefender can also help to prevent other problems related to computer use, such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) or Occupational Overuse Syndrome (OOS), also known in the USA as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and in Europe - Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD).
Learn more at: http://www.eterlab.com/eyes
Version: 1.09(18 Nov 2009)
Version: 1.08(12 Sep 2008)
Support for PNG images
Version: 1.07(08 Sep 2008)
- Slide duration can be selected from 1 to 999 seconds.
- Transition effect: None, Fade, Cross Fade or random of them.
- Color filter: Black and While, Sepia, Brown and others.
- Shuffle contents: if enabled, the program shows slides in random order, otherwise alphabetically.
Tags: | Reminder | System Tray | Rsi | Repetitive Strain Injury
|(EyeDefenderSetup.exe - 0.18 MB)|