Express Dial Telephone Dialer 2.02
Telephone dialer and predictive dialer for VoIP or Standard lines
Express Dial is a phone dialer for Windows computers with VoIP or a voice modem and headset. It can be used to automate the dialing of a list of numbers (as a predictive dialer) or to call single numbers when required using only your PC, modem and headset.
One application 0f Express Dial is for call centres and telephone surveys. Express Dial can be loaded with a list of phone number and it will sequentially call every number in the list. The user will choose when to end the call and automatically call the next number in sequence. This sequential calling can be started from the command line.
Express Dial Features:
* Dials individual or lists of telephone numbers.
* Loads lists of telephone numbers if required for speed dialing.
* No configuration is required in most cases
* Enter notes for each number dialed.
* Unlimited number of lists of phone numbers are supported
* Supports standard PSTN phone lines or VoIP lines.
* Integrates with Express Talk for SIP based VoIP calls.
* Work with almost all voice modems.
* Full command line support for calling and a software API (to link with other software) more info....
* Easy and simple to use for day-to-day operation.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
Version: 2.02(17 Mar 2011)
Version: 2.01(08 Oct 2009)
Version: 2.00(14 Jul 2009)
Version: 1.15(03 Mar 2007) - dial.exe
Version: 1.11 - dial.zip
Tags: | Program | Caller | Call | Telephone
|(edtdia.exe - 0.25 MB)|