Export Outlook 2010 Contacts to Lotus 7.0
Export Outlook 2010 Contacts to Lotus Notes using PST to NSF Conversion tool
Do you have any issue to Export Outlook 2010 Contacts to Lotus Notes? This issue can be fixed by acquiring our Export PST to NSF tool that allows migration of all contacts, journals, mails, etc from MS Outlook to Lotus Notes whenever you want. If you have any doubt about How to transfer Outlook contacts to Lotus Notices then an ideal solution i.e. Outlook to Notes software will beneficial for you.
There are few steps to export Outlook 2010 Contacts to Lotus Notes manually:
1) Firstly download PST to NSF tool from our website,
2) Install it in your machine within few simple clicks,
3) Open the software interface and browse PST file,
4) Click on ?Export Mailbox? button,
5) See the conversion process from PST to NSF,
6) Locate the converted NSF file in your local disk,
7) A new .NSF file has been created and easily imports in Lotus Notes.
Free demo software of Outlook to Notes can convert any 15 files easily from PST to NSF. You should first evaluate demo version before purchase featured software. If you satisfied with it and looking for more data conversion, then buy license key for personal use at $129 or business use at $229 respectively. For any help, go to our support section.
Visit for more details: http://www.psttonsf.us/export-outlook2010-contactsto-lotusnotes.html
|(systools-outlook-to-notes.exe - 3.00 MB)|