EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for PostgreSQL 3.8
Light and easy-to-use freeware graphical tool for PostgreSQL administration.
EMS SQL Manager Lite for PostgreSQL is a light and easy-to-use freeware graphical tool for PostgreSQL administration. PostgreSQL Manager works with any PostgreSQL versions up to 8.1 and supports all of the latest PostgreSQL features including tablespaces, named arguments in functions and so on. It has minimal required set of instruments for those users who are new to PostgreSQL server and need only its basic functionality.
- Full support of PostgreSQL up to version 8.1;
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface;
- Rapid database management and navigation;
- Easy management of all PostgreSQL objects;
- Advanced data manipulation tools;
- Effective security management;
- Excellent tools for query building.
Version: 3.8(14 Dec 2006)
- Improvements in SQL Script
- Improvements and fixes in Extract Database
- Ability to set the grants with grants with grant option
- Lots of other improvements and bugfixes
Tags: | Management | Database | Export | Extract
|(pgmanager_lite.zip - 12.66 MB)|