EMS SQL Manager for MySQL 4.5
State-of-the-art GUI tool for MySQL Server administration and development.
EMS SQL Manager for MySQL is a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. It works with any MySQL versions from 3.23 to the newest one and supports all of the latest features including MySQL triggers, views, stored procedures and functions, InnoDB foreign keys, Unicode data and so on. SQL Manager for MySQL allows you to create/edit all MySQL database objects, design MySQL databases visually, run SQL scripts, import and export MySQL database data, manage MySQL users and their privileges and has many other useful features for efficient MySQL administration. SQL Manager for MySQL has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
* Support of UTF8 data
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Simple management of all MySQL objects
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Powerful security management
* Excellent visual and text tools for query building
* Impressive data export and import capabilities
* Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
* Powerful Visual Database Designer
* Easy-to-use wizards performing MySQL services
* Connection to MySQL Server through HTTP
* Connection to MySQL Server through SSH
Version: 4.5(22 Jun 2009)
Search in metadata is implemented.
Windows 7 support is added.
Procedure and Function Editors. Now when compiling a procedure, its privileges are automatically recreated.
Data Editor. Set to Now operation does not post data for newly created and edited records.
and more improvements
Version: 4.4(15 Jan 2009)
- Data filtration is now available when connecting through HTTP tunneling
- Unicode is now displayed properly in the DB Explorer
- Partial support of OpenGIS fields is implemented
and much more
Version: 4.2(01 Nov 2007)
- Building the dependencies on the corresponding editor tabs is improved
- The Code Completion feature was improved. Added highlighting of MySQL 6.0 reserved words
- Fixed Korean locale in Windows. Character data in tables was displayed improperly
- Lots of other improvements and bugfixes
Version: 4.1(07 Jun 2007)
- SQL Editor: added a hint listing parameters for added procedures and functions
- Ability to maximize SQL definition editor window
- BLOB Editor now allows one to browse TEXT fields
- Extract Database tool runtime has been considerably shortened
- Lots of other improvents and bugfixes
Version: 4.0(19 Apr 2007)
- Support of UTF8 data in SQL Editor, Query Builder, Grid View, Data Export/Import Wizard.
- Multitasking in SQL Editor an Query Builder
- New improved SQL Editor of the Visual Studio 2005 kind with Code Folding function and UNICODE support.
- All Wizards run in the background mode.
Tags: | Management | Database | Export | Extract
|(mymanager.zip - 41.59 MB)|