EMS SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird 4.4
Powerful tool for InterBase and Firebird administration and development.
EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful tool for InterBase and Firebird administration and development. SQL Manager 2005 is compatible with any Firebird version up to 2.0 and InterBase version up to 7.5 and supports all of the latest features including trigger messages, BLOB filters, and so on. It offers plenty of powerful tools for experienced users such as Visual Database Designer, Visual Query Builder and Stored Procedure Debugger to satisfy all their needs. SQL Manager 2005 has a new state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
- Latest InterBase and Firebird versions support;
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface;
- Connecting via local port forwarding through the SSH tunnel;
- Rapid database management and navigation;
- Easy management of all InterBase/Firebird objects;
- Advanced data manipulation tools;
- Effective security management;
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building;
- Powerful stored procedure debugger;
- Impressive data export and import capabilities;
- Powerful visual database designer;
- Easy-to-use wizards performing InterBase and Firebird services.
Version: 4.4(14 Nov 2006)
- InterBase 2007 partial support implemented. Now the UTF-8, UNICODE_BE, UNICODE_LE charsets are supported.
- Database Registration improvements.
- SSH Tunneling improvements.
- Code Completion for table aliases.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
Tags: | Database | Export | Import | Sql
|(ibmanager.zip - 14.95 MB)|