EMS Data Pump for SQL Server 3.0
Converting databases from an ADO-compatible source to Microsoft SQL databases.
EMS Data Pump for SQL Server is an excellent migration tool for converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible source (e.g. MS Access, MySQL database or any other database with ADO support) to SQL Server databases. Easy-to-use wizard application allows you to build the ADO connection string, select tables, fields and indices for converting, view and edit SQL script for generating target SQL Server database and fully customize the import process. Data Pump for SQL Server has the ability to automate migration to SQL Server task using the helpful console utility. With Data Pump for SQL Server database conversion and migration to SQL Server become as easy as possible!
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Converting structure and data from any local and remote data source having an ADO provider
* Unicode data support
* Selecting source schemas, tables, fields and indexes for conversion
* Fast generation of tables, fields and indexes according to the source database structure
* Easily customizable options for target database objects
* Ability to view/edit, execute and save SQL scripts for generating the target database structure
* Selecting tables and setting criteria for data import
* Full monitoring of the pumping process
* Ability to save all parameters specified within the current wizard session as a template
* Multilanguage GUI support
* Command-line utility to automate the data pump job with the help of a template file
* Ability to create a new SQL Server database or connect to the existing one
* Ability to specify schema for target database tables
Version: 3.0(17 Feb 2009)
Unicode support implemented, support of the latest DBMS versions, password encryption and much more?
Version: 2.2(22 Feb 2007)
- Now it is possible to automatically enforce quoting of object names in the result script for data import.
- Specifying the default schema for tables import.
- DATETIME values are now imported with milliseconds.
- French and German localizations added.
- Other improvements and bug-fixes.
Tags: | Access | Field | Database | Import
|(msdatapump.zip - 5.66 MB)|