EMS Data Pump for DB2 3.0
Utility for converting databases from an ADO-compatible source to DB2 databases.
EMS Data Pump for DB2 is an excellent migration tool for converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible source (e.g. MS Access, MS SQL database or any other database with ADO support) to IBM DB2 databases. Easy-to-use wizard application allows you to build the ADO connection string, select tables, fields and indices for converting, view and edit SQL script for generating target DB2 database and fully customize the import process. Data Pump for DB2 has the ability to automate migration to DB2 server task using the helpful console utility. With Data Pump for DB2 database conversion and migration to DB2 become as easy as possible!
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Converting structure and data from any local and remote data source having an ADO provider
* Unicode data support
* Selecting source schemas, tables, fields and indexes for conversion
* Fast generation of tables, fields and indexes according to the source database structure
* Easily customizable options for target database objects
* Ability to view/edit, execute and save SQL scripts for generating the target database structure
* Selecting tables and setting criteria for data import
* Full monitoring of the pumping process
* Ability to save all parameters specified within the current wizard session as a template
* Multilanguage GUI support
* Command-line utility to automate the data pump job with the help of a template file
* Ability to specify schema for target database tables
Version: 3.0(17 Feb 2009)
Unicode support implemented, support of the latest DBMS versions, password encryption and much more?
Version: 2.2(22 Feb 2007)
- It is now possible to automatically enforce quoting of object names in the result script for data import.
- Added the ability to specify the default schema for tables import.
- French and German localizations added.
- A number of minor bug-fixes and visual improvements.
Tags: | Access | Field | Database | Import
|(db2datapump.zip - 5.67 MB)|