EMS Data Export for SQL Server 3.3
Program to export data from MS SQL databases into the most popular formats.
EMS Data Export for SQL Server is a powerful tool to export SQL Server database data quickly to any of 19 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, ODF and others. The program supports Unicode data and has the ability to export SQL Server data from several tables, views or queries at the same time. Data Export for SQL Server includes a wizard, which allows you to set SQL Server export options for each table visually (destination filename, exported fields, data formats, and much more) and a command line utility to export SQL Server data from tables and queries in one-touch.
* Exporting data to 19 most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, ODF, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL, Clipboard and others
* Exporting data from several tables, views or queries at the same time
* Unicode data support
* Selecting fields to export and changing their order
* Adjustable parameters for each exported table and specific parameters for each output format
* Saving all export parameters set on current wizard session to the configuration file
* Command-line utility to automate your export jobs using the configuration file
* Latest SQL Server version support
* User-friendly wizard interface
Version: 3.3(17 Feb 2010)
When exporting from a SQL query, the query text can be added both to Header and Footer.
It is now possible to define size and decimal for float fields when exporting to the DBF file.
Some other improvements and bugfixes.
Version: 3.2(05 Mar 2009)
- The Support of the latest DB Servers added
- When exporting data to SQL Script, BLOB (MEMO, BLOB, CLOB, etc.) data are formatted according to the destination server syntax
- Added the possibility to set page orientation when exporting data to MS Word 2007
Version: 3.1(22 May 2008)
Added the possibility to select the file encoding when exporting to TXT (ANSI, OEM, MAC, UTF8, UTF16, UTF32).
Now the 'Destination Directory' value is saved to the template and is restored when the template is loaded.
Version: 3.0(21 Aug 2007)
- Export into new formats: Office 2007, Open Document Format,
Generic XML with XSD
- Use parameters in data export queries
- Utility source code significantly optimized, work speed increased.
- Select destination server when exporting to SQL format
- Other improvements and bugfixes
Version: 2.3(30 Oct 2006)
- The ability to import data from VisualFoxPro DBF format added.
- The amount of memory consumed is significantly decreased when importing large files.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
Tags: | Word | Access | Database | Export
|(msexport.zip - 6.52 MB)|