EMS Data Comparer for SQL Server 3.0
Powerful and easy-to-use tool for SQL Server data comparison and synchronization
EMS Data Comparer for SQL Server is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for data comparison and synchronization. You can view all the differences in compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences. Flexible customization of the comparison and synchronization process will enable you to select tables and fields for comparison and tune many other options. Data Comparer for SQL Server includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the data comparison and synchronization process step by step, and a command-line service for synchronizing data in one-touch.
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Data comparison for several tables at once;
- Automatic and manual selection of data to compare;
- Wide range of synchronization parameters;
- Partial data synchronization;
- Saving data synchronization script to file for future use;
- Possibility of saving all defined parameters, set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to compare and synchronize data using the configuration file.
Version: 3.0(04 May 2010)
The comparison and synchronization algorithm is significantly improved and is optimized for working with large databases.
Added the option for viewing the Summary for the compared objects.
Added the possibility to clear the template list.
Some other bugfixes and improvements.
Version: 2.3(10 Mar 2009)
- Added the Commit after synchronization option allowing to rollback all changes if an error occurs during the synchronization process
- Manually define table synchronization order
- Generate a summary report with table comparison results
- It is now possible to sort and filter comparison results
Version: 2.2(02 Oct 2008)
Tools for exporting comparison results to HTML and RTF are added.
The new enhanced Script Editor.
Added the possibility to display the detailed error description in the console application.
The script generation mechanism is optimized: now only different fields are added to the synch script
Version: 2.1(19 Dec 2007)
- Ability to set up SQL statement batches which will be executed before and/or after the synchronization process
- Faster sync for tables for which the set of key fields differs from primary key fields
- Table lists are sorted by table and schema name now
- Other improvements and bugfixes
Version: 2.0(15 Feb 2007)
- Multi-threaded data comparison.
- Comparison logic has been optimized to increase synchronization speed.
- Private Key support for SSH authentication.
- Support for NCHAR, NVARCHAR, NTEXT data types.
- Browsing differences in data is now more convenient.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
Tags: | Command Line | Database | Sql | Difference
|(msdatacomparer.zip - 7.59 MB)|