EMS Data Comparer 2007 for PostgreSQL 2.0
Powerful and easy-to-use utility for data comparison and synchronization.
EMS Data Comparer for PostgreSQL is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for data comparison and synchronization. You can view all the differences in compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences. Flexible customization of the comparison and synchronization process will enable you to select tables and fields for comparison and tune many other options. Data Comparer for PostgreSQL includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the data comparison and synchronization process step by step, and a command-line service for synchronizing data in one-touch.
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Data comparison for several tables at once;
- Automatic and manual selection of data to compare;
- Wide range of synchronization parameters;
- Partial data synchronization;
- Saving data synchronization script to file for future use;
- Possibility of saving all defined parameters, set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to compare and synchronize data using the configuration file.
Version: 2.0(15 Feb 2007)
- Multi-threaded data comparison.
- Comparison logic has been optimized to increase synchronization speed considerably.
- Support for UTF-8 encoded data.
- Private Key support for SSH authentication.
- Browsing differences in data is now more convenient.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
Tags: | Command Line | Database | Difference | Compare
|(pgdatacomparer.zip - 4.26 MB)|