EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control 2.3
Build flowchart applications with minimum time loss!
Do you want to learn how to draw? Now you can online! Learn how to draw like an local application with EDraw ActiveX Control, that lets you quickly build basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagram, work flowchart, programming flowchart and network diagrams. It is a MFC based ActiveX control, compiled with Microsoft VC++ 6.0!
1. A new flowchart ActiveX Control builds flowchart applications with minimum time loss.
2. Drawing online, Easily create online drawing board with drawing control.
3. Support basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagram, work flowchart, programming flowchart and network design diagrams.
4. Zooming, scrolling, multi selection and multi-level undo/redo supported.
5. Powerful and easy-to-use drawing tools and many pre-drawn library objects, drawing does not need to start anew.
6. Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text and symbol for each object of the diagram are available.
7. Common graphic format support and printing what your see is what you get.
8. A preferential price for a promotional license period.
9. User data association, navigation in the graph.
10. It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX control such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder and .Net languages.
Version: 2.3(02 Oct 2006)
Tags: | Flow | Chart | Source Code | Mfc
|(EDImageCtrl.exe - 1.54 MB)|