DotFix FakeSigner 3.6
Protector for your applications
DotFix FakeSigner means external protection for your applications. The encryption of code section and entry point of the program and insert in sections SEH frames strongly complicates disassembling and cracking your program. For more effective application, after use given cryptor, pack the program by one of free EXE packers.
- protect OEP and code section;
- TLS and import table redirection;
- strong "Stolen bytes" protection;
- Polymorphic protector's code;
- Metamorpic decryptor and stolen bytes;
- Antitracing algorithm;
- support for more compilers (ex. Visual C++, C++ Builder, Delphi, Visual Basic) and more packers.
This program is easy to use. Your program will be protected in four steps.
Version: 3.6(31 Mar 2009)
Tags: | Protector | Packing
|(dotfix_fakesigner_trial.zip - 1.42 MB)|