Domain Password Reset 4.0
Reset domain password for Windows7, Vitsa, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000.
What if you forgot Windows domain password, what can you do? There are two situations, if you forgot Windows domain common user password that you can login the Server Computer as administrator and reset domain user password by openning Active Directory Users and Computers dialog box. However, it is so troublesome in case that you lost Windows domain administrator password. You may aware of that there are many Windows pasword recovery methods can be found on internet, but note that most of these methods just can be used for Windows local user password recovery. For Windows domain password recovery(Active Directory Domain Password Recovery), you need another special method.
In order to help people solve this problem, Asunsoft corporation has released an effective password recovery tool,Windows Password Reset Advanced, which can help you easily recover Active Directory domain administrator and user password for Windows server 2008, 2003, 2000. Besides, it can recover domain user password for people who used Windows 7, Vista, XP as a domain user. It is powerful that you also can use it to reset Windows local administrator and user password for 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000 without losing anything and no technical knowledge required.
1. Reset local Administrator and other users' password for Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, NT, Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000.
2. Reset Domain Administrator and other Domain users' password for Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, NT, Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000 on Server Computer.
3. Create a new Administrator account to Windows without logining.
4. Reset/Remove Windows password safely without lossing data.
5. Reset Windows password of all computer including desktop and laptop auch as Dell, HP, Acer, Toshiba, Samsung, Sony, Asus, IBM, Lenove...
|(asunsoft-windows-password-reset-advanced-trial.exe - 28.34 MB)|