Convert appointment text data to Outlook, Notes or Palm calendar entries
Create calendar entries from text in any application
copy2calendar automatically converts text containing date, time and appointment data into calendar entries. Supported applications include Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Palm Desktop.
copy2calendar is as easy to use as the Windows clipboard
1. Select the text containing the appointment information (including date and time).
2. Press Ctrl-C twice.
3. copy2calendar launches your calendar and creates the new entry. Date, time and additional information are copied from the selected text. You can make final edits to the calendar entry before you save it.
copy2calendar can create entries in three major calendar applications
- Microsoft Outlook
- Lotus Notes
- Palm Desktop
type2calendar - an easy way to enter appointment information
type2calendar allows you to create new calendar entries faster and easier. Simply enter your appointment information (including date, time and subject) as free form text. copy2calendar automatically converts it into a calendar entry.
Sophisticated date parser
copy2calendar includes a time and date parser, a recognition engine that analyzes your text for time and date information.
- Understands 13 languages
- Understands date and time ranges (Feb. 1 - 2, 9-10.30am)
- Lets you choose when an ambiguous date or time specification is found
- Can be configured to handle virtually any date and time format
Requires Windows NT, 2000 or XP.
Version: 126.96.36.199(25 Sep 2006) - copy2calendar_setup.exe
Version: 188.8.131.52 - c2c.exe
Tags: | Microsoft Outlook | Appointment | Lotus Notes | Transfer
|(copy2calendar_setup.exe - 1.56 MB)|