Client for Remote Administrator 2.1
The powerful wrapper for Remote Administrator 2.1
"Client for Remote Administrator" - powerful wrapper for Remote Administrator 2.1
If you are the system administrator or member of support team - then "Client for Remote Administrator" can interest you.
=== What is the Remote Administrator? Radmin (www.radmin.com) is an award-winning remote control program that
enables you to work on one or more remote computers from your own.
It is a complete remote control solution with all key features such as File Transfer, NT security,
Telnet and Multilanguage support included.
=== What is the "Client for Remote Administrator" ?
Those who is already familiar with program Remote Administrator, know that its address book is not too convenient for
work with a plenty of computers, and program feature set is not too big.
"Client for Remote Administrator" lifts you on a new level of the network management,
where your network consists of thousand computers, adding to standard functionality of the RAdmin the following functions:
- storage of connections in folders of any level of nesting
- connections layout on a "map" - on a floor or network plan
- polling connections (ping and check RAdmin existence)
- storage of passwords for connections and their automatic input on demand
- remote install, setup and control of RAdmin server
- scanning of a local network for new computers both with RAdmin and without it
- and many others...
See more at http://www.volmsoft.com/radminclient_c_e.html
Tags: | Remote Control | Help Desk | Radmin | Remote Administrator
|(rclient.zip - 0.92 MB)|