Car Buying Tips 1.0
How Savvy Are You at the Art of Buying a Car in this Millenium?
|Publisher:||Give Away Guides|
|Updated:||25 Oct 2012|
From the very first moment you step on the car dealers? lot you need to be on the defensive. It?s important to realize that in just a matter of seconds the salesman is able to size you up and come up with an unspoken profile for how he is going to sell you a car!
See if this information will help you BEFORE you visit the car lot:
* Discover the best time to shop for a car
* How to avoid a dealership scam
* When to walk away from a transaction
* What to do about financing before you are ready to buy
* Learn the difference between guarantee and warranty
* How to avoid a scam called ?etching?
* Why you should never sign loan papers twice
* Why you should get your own financing ? it can save you thousands!
All this and much more is waiting for you in ?Car Buying Tips.? A simple title packed full of great information you can?t afford to be without.
(Car Buying Tips Ebook - 0.72 MB)