C# / VB .NET Control Code 128 / Code 128 GS1 with Source Code 1.02
.NET controls creates barcode Code 128 and Code 128 GS1 (formerly UCC / EAN).
.NET controls creates barcode Code 128 and Code 128 GS1 (formerly UCC / EAN). Small footprint, only 40 kB, only a single file. Automatic selection of compression mode for smallest outline.
* 100% managed code, comes with full C# source code
* Full support for all Code 128 variants (A, B, C) with fully automatic variant selection
* Can be used on a form or as a DLL (i.e. not using screen estate)
* Full design-time support for all properties
* Data bindable
* Automatic checksum calculation
* Automatic Code 128 GS1 formatting incl. field delimiter for variable fields
* Highly customizable with user definable properties for module width, height, human readable text etc.
* Easy to use - create and display a barcode with only three lines of code
* Sample projects in C# and VB .net (incl. pre-compiled read-to-run binaries)
* Control-internal bitpattern routines are accessible from the client for owner drawn barcodes.
* Small footprint, only 60 kB, only a single file
Version: 1.02(28 Sep 2006)
Tags: | Dotnet | Component | Library | Forms
|(FC1Eval.zip - 0.98 MB)|