PSTExportIT boasts the ability to fully automate the extraction process of mail messages from Microsoft® Outlook® Personal Storage Folders (.PST) files.PSTExportIT provides batch processing functionality, which means you can queue up multiple PST files, choose your export format (MSG, TXT, HTML and EML), select to export attachments, customise your naming convention, and then kick back and watch PSTExportIT do the hard work for you.
PSTExportIT is designed to make the extraction of email messages from PST files both easy and intuitive with a high degree of accuracy and providing the ability to audit the results.
PSTExportIT has the following features:
- The ability to easily batch process exports from multiple PST files of any size.
- Logging all processing and extraction tasks into a spreadsheet containing all email metadata, including senders, recipients and attachment and many other email metadata values.
A log file is created for each PST file that is processed.
- Logging any errors including the reasons for any extraction errors.
- The mail from each PST is extracted into a directory structure that mirrors the structure of the PST.
- The ability to create an MD5 hash of message contents for de-duplication purposes. This hash will be recorded in the processing log. This MD5 hash is created using email metadata values such as the body text, sender, recipient(s) and the number of attachments.
- The ability to export Internet message headers and have those headers appear in the message file if using the TXT or HTML message format.
MSG and EML formatted messages will automatically contain this information if it is available.
- If batch processing multiple PST files, those PST files can either be loaded into the application using the GUI front end or via a file listing containing the full file paths to the PST files.
- The ability to customise the filename for each message file using a combination of unique numbers, subject, sender name and date sent/created. The user can also configure the order in which this information appears in the filename and the delimiter used to separate them.
- The ability to extract messages in a variety of different formats including, MSG, EML, TXT and HTML.
- Messages extracted as TXT that contain attachments will have those attachments extracted into a uniquely named directory.
- Messages extracted as HTML will also have attachments extracted into a uniquely named directory and the message will also contain a hyperlink to each attachment so that they can be easily located and viewed.
- The ability to save each message with a modified file date to reflect the date that the message was sent.
This feature can make it very easy to sort messages into date order.
Only: 90 $ *
PSTExportIT requires the installation of Microsoft Outlook 2003 or greater.
* Limited time offer!