Master DJ Mix Software For PC Review:
An easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating
* Record live audio.
* Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
* Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files.
* Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
* Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
Can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes,
vinyl records, or minidiscs.With some sound cards, it can also capture streaming audio.
* Record from microphone, line input, or other sources.
* Dub over existing tracks to create multi-track recordings.
* Record up to 16 channels at once (requires multi-channel hardware).
* Level meters can monitor volume levels before, during, and after recording.
Import and Export
Import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings.
Only: 14.95 $ *
recordings in several common file formats.
* Import and export WAV, AIFF, AU, and Ogg Vorbis files.
* Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files) with libmad.
* Export MP3s with the optional LAME encoder library.
* Create WAV or AIFF files suitable for burning to CD.
* Import and export all file formats supported by libsndfile.
* Open raw (headerless) audio files using the Import Raw command.
* Note: Does not currently support WMA, AAC, or most other proprietary or restricted file
* Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete.
* Use unlimited Undo (and Redo) to go back any number of steps.
* Very fast editing of large files.
* Edit and mix an unlimited number of tracks.
* Use the Drawing tool to alter individual sample points.
* Fade the volume up or down smoothly with the Envelope tool.
* Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
* Remove static, hiss, hum, or other constant background noises.
* Alter frequencies with Equalization, FFT Filter, and Bass Boost effects.
* Adjust volumes with Compressor, Amplify, and Normalize effects.
* Other built-in effects include:
* Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
* Record at up to 96 KHz.
* Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
* Mix tracks with different sample rates or formats and convert them automatically in real
* Add new effects with LADSPA plugins.
* Includes some sample plugins.
* Load VST plugins for Windows and Mac, with the optional VST Enabler.
* Write new effects with the built-in Nyquist programming language.
* Spectrogram mode for visualizing frequencies.
* Plot Spectrum command for detailed frequency analysis.
* Runs on Mac OS X, Windows, and GNU/Linux.
* Limited time offer!