Exiland Backup Standard Review:
Exiland Backup is a simple and affordable automatic file backup and folders sync software.It lets you easily copy your important files automatically or manually to various storages: local, network drives, FTP servers, or other removable media (such as USB HDD or flash drives).
The program can also duplicate your backups to different places: remote server, FTP, or removable disk.Exiland Backup saves your disk space by compressing your backups as ZIP files.There is a free version of the program.
Exiland Backup Standard has the following main and additional features:
- Creating backups automatically (using built-in scheduler) or manually
- Four backup types: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and synchronization data
- Powerful file filters (masks, attributes, excluded subfolders, etc.)
- Flexible scheduler.
Ability to run tasks on PC start/shutdown, on connect USB device or run tasks from Windows command line
Only: 32.5 $ *
- Backup of any data: Local / Network files and folders, FTP
- Synchronization of Local / Network data with Local / Network folder, FTP
- Backup to any locations: Local / Network drives, shared folders, removable disks, FTP servers, etc.
- Duplication of your backups
- Sending a backup via e-mail attachment
- Standard ZIP compression to save storage space
- Encryption, password protection to keep your files private.AES encryption supported (128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit key strengths)
- Support for Zip64 technology.This allows the creation of zip files larger than 4 GB
- Splitting large ZIP archive into multiple volumes
- The names of created backups depend on the date and time
- Automatically delete the oldest backups
- Run third-party programs or commands before/after the execution of a backup task
- Viewing of the created backups
- Restore the lost files to the specified folder or to their source location
- Logging of all backup operations
- Indication of backup process in System Tray
- Three notification types (e-mail, Net Send, screen) after a backup with a success/error/warning message
- Run tasks on specific conditions
- Preliminary estimation of the source size according to all the specified filters
- Grouping of tasks, run tasks consecutively
- Task management (cancel, suspend current task) during a task execution
- Queue management (view queue of tasks, changing a task order, deleting tasks from queue)
- After executing a task you can Shut down PC, Log off, Hibernate, Sleep or reboot PC
- Editing common settings: adjusting CPU usage, program behavior in an error case, log size limitation, auto start, etc.
- Setting a password for entering the program
- Support for Drag-n-Drop files and folders from Windows Explorer
- Backing up any files and folders
- Exiland Backup does not block source files during backup operation
- Easy to use Wizard for creating backup tasks
- Backing up in background mode without interfering with other programs
- Fault tolerance: restarting Exiland Backup in a critical error case; resuming files via FTP after the connection was broken
- Equal CPU cores usage if you are using a multi-core CPU
- Standard ZIP format of archives
- Very user-friendly interface
- Small RAM memory used by the program
* Limited time offer!