BS1 General Ledger 2012
Free General Ledger Software
BS1 General Ledger tracks budget and actual financial data to produce financial statements such as an Income Statement and Balance Sheet, the Trial Balance report, and General Ledger (detail) report.
- User-defined financial statements or automatic option.
- Optional subaccounts for branch, division, etc.
- Automatic reversing journal entries.
- Year-end closing entries automatically generated.
- GL account totals can be viewed on screen.
- Drill-down to history and journal vouchers.
- Export to MS Excel.
- Multiple open periods and years option.
- No period-end close required.
Sample data is provided and there is an optional Getting Started wizard to assist with entering initial live data. The wizard sets up common GL accounts which can later be changed, deleted, or added to.
Customization and Delphi source code available for several databases.
BS1 General Ledger is available separately or as part of:
BS1 Accounting - AP, AR, GL, Inventory, Sales Analysis.
BS1 Professional - Time Billing and Accounting.
BS1 Enterprise - Accounting, Distribution and Manufacturing (optional).
Version: 2012(19 Mar 2012)
Version: 2011.3(27 Oct 2011)
Version: 2010.0(05 May 2010)
Version: 2008.5(17 Oct 2008)
Upgraded database software.
Version: 2008.4(08 Aug 2008)
Version: 2008.3(13 Jun 2008)
Better Vista support.
Version: 2008.2(16 Apr 2008)
Improved searches and validation.
Version: 2008.1(03 Mar 2008)
Version: 2007.4(19 Aug 2007)
Improved budget feature.
Version: 2007.3(15 Apr 2007)
Tags: | Budget | Accounting | Bookkeeping | General Ledger
|(bs1gl.exe - 1.45 MB)|