The BKAudio class library allows you to visually add sounds to your .NET apps!
The BKAudio v2.0 class library allows you to visually add sounds to your .NET applications!
The current version includes:
1. Fully commented class libraries developed in 100% CLS compliant C# code.
2. Thorough documentation in .CHM (Compiled HTML Help File) format for the BKAudio and
BKSystem class libraries.
3. Examples detailing methods of use, written in both C# and VB.NET using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003.
4. During runtime and design-time, BKAudio uses Managed DirectX 9b where available or the Microsoft® Windows® Multimedia Audio interface as a fallback. if neither DirectSound OR Microsoft Windows Multimedia audio is available due to the absence of a sound card, then BKAudio gracefully disables itself without any nasty exceptions being thrown.
5. Sounds are automatically serialized when added during the design phase and compiled with the application; ready to be played during runtime.
6. The Sound class allows playback of any PCM encoded waveform-audio files (usually with the .WAV file extension).
7. Sounds are played while being selected in the Visual Studio IDE making sounds easier to identify.
8. Adding sounds to the SoundList component in BKAudio is as easy as adding images to an ImageList in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003.
9. The Sounder component in BKAudio adds the final processing needed so that ANY event
in a control (Windows Form, User Control, Button Control etc) can play a sound when fired using only 1 (one) line of code in the event procedure:
10. Per Developer and Source Code Licensing are available. In both cases, there are no runtime royalties or other fees!
11. Updates for the current version are free.
Tags: | Pcm | Class
|(bkaudi.zip - 1.04 MB)|