BatchRename Pro 4.09
Batch rename files freely with all kind of rules you defined.
* Support EXIF data - rename digital camera pictures with the EXIF data information: Camera name, Digitized date, Original date time, ISO speed, Exposure time, Shutter speed, Lens aperture, F-Number...
* Support renaming files using their Shell detail properties* - you can use what you see on the columns of Windows explorer (including video properties, audio properties ...) to rename the files.
* Support for MP3 Tag ID3 v1 and v2, rename by music's Title, Album, Artist, Genre, BitRate, Frequency, SubTitle, Language, Comment, Copyright, Composer and etc,...
* Support rename picture files by their Image properties: resolution, color bits, type format.
* Support Rename fles by the local date time format, or file's date time attribute.
* Insert specific length of digits ascending or descending to file or folder names.
* Uppercase/lowercase the first letter of each word, and Uppercase/Lowercase/Remove any specific character in the filenames.
* Support store the renamed files to a different folder by specifying destination output directory.
* Support truncate filename to a specific length.
* Favorite rename rules - you can easily save and pick up your favorite renaming rules. Also, you may ask us to build renaming rules for you, and download them from foryoursoft.com to your favorite directory.
* QuickView* - it allows you view (picture) or play (movie or music) the selected file in the "QuickView" window. So you can see the files directly and decide how to rename them. Also, you can view all the file properties in the quickview area including: MP3 Tag info, Picture's EXIF data, and Windows shell details info. With this, you can easily decide which property you want to use to rename the file.
* Drag and Drop* - It's easy to add files to the renaming list, just drag them anywhere and drop to BatchRename's files list.
* Support windows shell context menu* - The menu item "BatchRename files..." is added to the
Version: 4.09(23 May 2013)
1. Bug fix for shell menu crash on some XP system. 2. Bug fix for replace and insert renaming rule builder.
Version: 4.01(01 Oct 2012) - br4pro.exe
1. All new redesigned UI, with Ribbon toolbar style and multi tab layout. 2. Support batch renaming using command line prompt. 3. Renaming process in different thread with progress bar display, and it's easy to cancel the process. 4. Compatible with Windows 8.
Version: 3.75(13 Feb 2012) - batchrenpro.exe
1. Shell context menu improved, support 3rd party explorer programs now.
Version: 3.68(05 Sep 2011) -
1. Reanme file using office word document content improved, support using any number of words to rename now. 2. Bug fix for loading favorite rules to rule builder with spaces in it. 3. UI improved. 4. Renaming results display improved.
Version: 3.58(29 May 2010)
1. New renaming command added, use file's current folder name to rename files. 2. New favorite renaming rules added to use folder name to rename files.
Version: 3.41(15 Jun 2009)
1. Add leading "0" when renaming files using CRC32 code and the file's CRC code begin with "0".
Version: 3.37(12 Dec 2008)
1. Improve renaming photos with GPS and EXIF properties. 2. Favorite renaming rules saved to user data folder instead of install path, better compatible for Vista. 3. Better support big font system. 4. Installer and uninstaller improved.
Version: 3.36(15 Oct 2008)
1. Invalid characters in filenames will be auto filtered and replaced after renaming with any rule. 2. Auto online update feature improved. 3. Better support for using customized DPI (big font). 4. Color Theme improved.
Version: 3.35(15 Jun 2008)
1. Rename rules builder improved, it's easier to build rename rules now. 2. Insert rename feature improved, support to insert all formatted didgit numbers, date time, MP3 info, EXIF data, shell details properties, and image properties... 3. New favorite rules added. 4. UI and result list improved.
Version: 3.31(23 Mar 2008) - batchrenpro.exe
1. Multi-filter supported. You can input multi filters to filter files in the file list. Filters are seperate by "|".
Version: 3.22 - batchren2.exe
Tags: | File Rename | Rename Mp3 | Batch Rename
|(br4pro.exe - 2.54 MB)|