Avira AntiVir WebGate 188.8.131.52-2
Professional security for your Internet communication under UNIX
Avira AntiVir UNIX WebGate is a dedicated security solution, that acts as a web proxy, scanning the entire HTTP and FTP traffic, and keeping you protected from malware and unwanted programs.
- Innovative AHeAD (Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection) technology for the detection of unknown or rapidly changing attackers for proactive security.
- Real-time monitoring of the data traffic through the integrated on-access scanner.
- Monitoring of HTTP and FTP over HTTP connections.
- Full support of the FTP protocol in all network configurations.
- Support of the ICAP (Internet Content Adaptation Protocol) interface.
- Controlled access control based on client IP address or destination port.
- Dynamic prevention of time-outs when downloading large files.
- Configurable scanning of all common archive formats with adjustable recursion depth.
- Automatic shut-down of inactive connections.
- Quarantine management for secure isolation of infected and suspicious files.
- Low-cost combination with Avira AntiVir MailGate for complete protection of the electronic communication routes in the company.
- Extremely small, bandwidth-saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Fast, seamless protection through updates without system interruption.
- Remote configuration and administration via graphical interface.
- Adaptable templates for generation of alert websites and email notifications.
- Cost-saving management via the Avira Security Management Center.
Limitations: The Installation Kit comes fully featured but the update service is disabled. To enable the update service you may purchase the appropriate commercial license from www.avira.com.
Version: 184.108.40.206-2(30 Jun 2010)
|( - 33.37 MB)|