Avira AntiVir Removal Tool for Windows 184.108.40.206
Detect and eliminate Worm.Sober.J/P/Y and W32.Stanit.A, Worm/NetSky type worms.
Avira AntiVir Removal Tool for Windows is a free, easy-to-use disinfection tool, specifically designed to remove a series of security threats from your system:
* Repair affected files, whenever possible (sometimes files may be irremediably damaged by the malware's actions).
* Easy to use: you do not even need to install it, just unpack it and use the operation instructions provided in the readme file.
* Constant transparency: it displays information while scanning files on your computer, thus allowing you to know the live status of its activity.
* Report features: this tool is able to create log files and reports after completing its task, providing information on scan results.
* Continuous development: we recommend you to check regularly for the latest version, as our virus researchers will add more detection routines to this tool, in order to remove even more threats
Version: 220.127.116.11(12 Dec 2006)
new virus cleaning routines were introduced.
Tags: | Anti Virus | Internet Security | Antivirus Software | Computer Security
|(tool_en.zip - 0.35 MB)|