Automatically copy selected text and paste with the click of a mouse button!
Copy and paste... with your mouse!
AutoClipX (ACX) automatically copies selected text to the Windows clipboard while pasting is accomplished by simply clicking a mouse button! To save even more time, ACX is capable of learning what applications you are working with and can automatically switch between them!
You can also strip content from text, such as HTML markup, spaces, numbers and just about anything else and, optionally, replace the stripped text with content of your choosing. In addition to the default stripping and replacing options, you may add your own. For the greatest flexibility, ACX uses regular expressions for matching content you want to remove or replace.
Automatic copying is regulated several ways to prevent unwanted copying from applications you want ACX to ignore, including by cursor type, blacklisting window titles and/or class names, as well as through the use of hot-keys which can quickly enable and disable ACX.
ACX uses the native Windows clipboard for copying and pasting, just as if you pressed the CTRL + C and CTRL + V keys. It is extremely easy to use, yet offers powerful features and configuration options, allowing you to tailor it just the way you like.
If you are looking for a clipboard manager capable of storing and recalling content from multiple clipboards, AutoClipX is probably not for you, however if you want to simply copy and paste as fast as possible then ACX might be exactly what you're looking for!
* Portable! You can install or copy the program files to a portable drive
* Automatically copy selected text from almost any application
* Automatically switch between the applications you are working with
* Independently select which cursors can be used for copying and pasting
* Blacklist applications you want ACX to ignore
* Strip content from copied text, such as HTML markup, and replace it with custom text
* NO ADWARE/SPYWARE/MALWARE! ACX is free, clean software!
* Many more features!
Version: 184.108.40.206(10 Dec 2011)
Minor change to the installer and the ability to play nicer with UAC, for those that have it enabled
|(autoclipx_ins.exe - 0.91 MB)|