AudiMovie - extract the audio from DVD, VCD, SVCD, or MPEG movies to CD,DVD,MP3.
AudiMovie is a video sound ripper -- a program that that enables users to extract the audio from DVD, VCD, SVCD, or MPEG movies and save them as WAV or MP3 files. Users can even burn these audio files directly to CD with AudiMovie. This program features settings for audio quality and volume, audio language stream/track, Dolby Surround/AC3/DTS, PAL/NTSC, and customization of output audio resolution.Users can preview and play movies quickly. AudiMovie uses the latest video technology and is optimized for Intel and AMD processors. Default settings are provided for beginner users so getting started is easy.
1. Designed for Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003.
2. Rips DVD, VCD, or MPEG audio to mp3 format audio files.
3. Rips DVD, VCD, or MPEG audio to general wav format audio files.
4. Allows users to split mp3/wav files.
5. Input supports DVD, VCD/SVCD, MPEG and output audio supports DS, AC3 and DTS.
6. Burn mp3 or wav files to CD tracks format.
7. Empty rewritable CD/DVD.
8. Full-screen video playback.
Tags: | Split Mp3 | Split Wav | Rip Dvd To Mp3 | Rip Dvd To Wav
|(audimovie.exe - 3.89 MB)|