ApexSQL Audit 2011.01
Audit SQL Server database data changes and undo transactions.
ApexSQL Audit allows you to seamlessly integrate data auditing and reporting into your client applications, it can help you audit and undo SQL database changes and easily determine who and when changed the data. ApexSQL Audit is compatible with all SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000 databases, it enables you to schedule unattended report generation via the command line interface, quickly identify unauthorized or malicious change, create end-user reports to document the changes in your environments, isolate specific operations by user, date, object, change type and more. With ApexSQL Audit you can translate audit data to information with watches and lookups, find out exactly when and how an accident occurred, details on who was involved, as well as monitor table definition changes.
- Store auditing data in a central, easy to manage repository
- Display only the operations that meet the criteria that you specify
- View all historical modifications to a specific row of data
- View granular details for every operation captured
- Audit SQL Server 2012 databases including FileTable changes
Version: 2011.01(24 Oct 2012)
Version: 2008.01(04 Feb 2009)
Version: 2005.07(27 Aug 2007)
Version: 2005.06(06 Mar 2007)
Version: 2005.03(09 May 2006)
Tags: | Sql | Scripts | Undo | Ms Sql
|(apexsqlaudit.exe - 6.90 MB)|