AnyChart Flash Chart Component 4.0
Anychart: Flexible Flash-based solution for the creation of animated charts.
Anychart is a flexible Macromedia Flash-based solution that allows you to create animated, compact, interactive and attractive charts.
* Driven by XML interface - Anychart offers you a variety of options, such as setting transparency, color, URL linking, captions and more. And you can do all these customizations via an XML File, no Flash source modifications required.
* No installation - your server need not render any image, there is no need for any Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is installed on more than 97% of Internet-connected PC's.
* Extremely Easy-to-Use - you can create an XML file manually, or using a Configuration Tool, included with any edition of AnyChart.
* Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.) - Use any language you like to create XML Source and pass it to a Flash object, or simply use an XML file from your server.
* Easily adds your own background image and sound - your chart will look like you want it to look! It can play a sound or use an image as a link.
* Constantly growing number of supported chart types - Pie, Bar, Line, Candlestick and we will be adding new types regularly.
A Developers Edition of AnyChart Flash Chart Component is shipped together with the source file (FLA). You can also request any type of custom chart - and our team will try to help you.
Version: 4.0(18 Sep 2007)
- New engine
- Multi Y scales
- Date/time scale support
- Real - time resizing feature
- Support of a chart combination
- Logarithmic scale
- Tooltips support
- Advanced visualization styles system
- Rich customization of visual effects
- Any fill types for any chart element
Version: 3.3(20 Mar 2007)
* Pie chart captions with links
* Flash integration fixes
* Wildcards in hints and names
Version: 3.05(14 Mar 2007)
Version: 3.3(28 Sep 2006) - AnyChart.exe
Rotated text feature, Inverse 2D Line chart, Gradient fills, Animated Charts, XML interface, SWF file size minimized.
Version: 3.00 - anycs.zip
|(AnyChart.exe - 7.03 MB)|