Any Image 4.3
Image File Format Batch Converter
Any Image is a tool for doing high quality image file format conversions.
- Converts large batches of image files just as easily as a single file.
- Supports many different image file formats (e.g. .jpg, .gif, .png, .tiff, .bmp, .tga, .jp2, .psd, and many more!).
- Supports several types of text meta data (native formats, EXIF, IPTC IMM, Adobe XMP, ...).
- Unicode is supported for file names as well as many forms of text meta data.
- High quality image processing options (e.g. image resizing, framing, un-dithering, sharpness, saturation, contrast, gamma, rotation, mirroring).
- Fast image processing thanks to both multi-core and SIMD instruction support.
- High quality color depth reduction - write images with 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 32K, or 16M optimized colors.
- Alpha plane, transparency color, and text fields are converted for all formats that support it.
- Unique option to compress JPEG's to a target file size as an alternative to the usual 'quality' parameter.
- Optimal compression of PGN files with a 'Super optimize' option.
- Options useful for web or game graphics, e.g. "Set alpha plane from second file" and "Use optimal shared palette for all files".
- Automatically create HTML image tables for image galleries or thumbnail indexes.
- Write to multiple output formats in a single batch run.
Version: 4.3(26 Aug 2010) - anyimg43.zip
New in v4.3: Multi-core support and improved EXIF camera meta data support.
Version: 4.2(07 May 2010) - anyimg42.zip
New in v4.2: Unicode support, Adobe XMP meta data support, and faster image resampling.
Version: 4.1(20 Mar 2008) - anyimg41.zip
New in v4.1: Pattern renaming and improved index creation.
Version: 4.0(02 Feb 2007) - anyimg40.zip
New in v4.0: A unique option to compress JPEG's to a target file size, a text meta data editor, and much more.
Version: 3.4 - anyimg.zip
Tags: | Bmp | Jpeg | Tiff | Png
|(anyimg43.zip - 0.88 MB)|