Technical analysis, stock quotes, investment portfolio in Microsoft Excel
Powerful technical analysis and data downloading software for Microsoft Excel. AnalyzerXL Package includes the following products: AnalyzerXL, DownloaderXL, BulkQuotesXL, RTQuotesXL, OptionsXL and PortfolioXL.
AnalyzerXL is a library of 165 technical analysis functions, indicators and experts. You can automatically build charts for functions with numeric outputs, create and manage macros. Wizard greatly simplifies the procedure of calculation and improves the speed of building trading systems. AnalyzerXL's integration with Excel provides broad opportunities. With knowledge of VBA, traders can easily develop custom indicators and experts in a fraction of the time.
DownloaderXL downloads free historical stock, index and mutual fund data into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets from Yahoo Finance. Historical data goes back at least 15 years and is available for exchanges of USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, India and more countries.
BulkQuotesXL downloads free historical end-of-day data for stocks, indexes, dividends and mutual funds from Yahoo Finance and free historical end-of-day data for financial futures, commodity futures and indexes from Pifin. It enables you to quickly construct and manage powerful, multi-tickered analytical projects. You can choose several templates to download data and export it to the world-known formats, build charts and execute your own macros. Technical analysis functions can be automatically calculated.
RTQuotesXL downloads free 15-minutes delayed and fee-based real-time quotes for stocks, indexes, options, mutual funds and other securities from Yahoo Finance. Data is available for more than 50 markets worldwide. RTQuotesXL can be used for real-time charting, real-time technical analysis and monitoring current market situation.
OptionsXL is an option chains and LEAPS series downloader for Microsoft Excel.
PortfolioXL is a portfolio tracking add-in for Microsoft Excel.
Version: 6.1.32(30 Nov 2010)
Version: 6.1.27(09 Jul 2010)
- MS Excel 2010 support added
- Max. input range restriction removed (65536 Rows, 256 Columns), value is chosen in the active book settings
- Interface improvements
Version: 6.1.26(10 Feb 2010)
- OptionsXL: optimization of work with CBOE due to options symbology changes;
- BulkQuotesXL: ChrtLine function is improved.
Version: 6.1.24(17 Dec 2009)
- BulkQuotesXL - dividends downloads added (Template 8.xls)
- BulkQuotesXL - automated macros function has been improved
- Now it is possible to call demo videos from Excel. New demos are available.
Version: 6.1.19(02 Dec 2008)
- New technical analysis functions in BulkQuotesXL: Pivot Points Camarilla's; Pivot Points DeMark's; Pivot Points Floor; Pivot Points Woodie's; Money Flow Index; Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Minor bugs fixed in AnalyzerXL
Version: 6.1.16(25 Jun 2008)
- New technical analysis funtions and alersts added
- New charting features added
Version: 6.1.6(11 Dec 2007)
- DownloaderXL, BulkQuotesXL, BacktestingXL: the bug with charts in Excel 2007 is fixed
- Percent Change function is added to BulkQuotesXL
- Registration system is improved
Version: 6.1.4(13 Sep 2007)
New data fields added to RTQuotesXL: Bid, Ask, 52wk Range, Market Cap, P/E, EPS, Company name.
Version: 5.9.17(17 Feb 2007)
Compatibility with MS Excel 2007 is added
Tags: | Chart | Add In | Investment | Portfolio
|(AXLe.exe - 4.88 MB)|