Allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications with nonrectangular forms
Alvas.ShapeForms (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#.
Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create high quality professional applications with nonrectangular forms such as Windows Media Player.
Requirements: .Net Framework v1.0 or later
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 7.0 or later
Part of Alvas.Suite
How to use
1. Place some ShapeRegions or/and BitmapRegions on the form.
2. Place RegionManager on the form and set your Form property to the current form.
3. Set Form property of the RegionManager to true/false.
1. RegionBase which implements the basic functionality common to region controls.
2. ShapeRegion which represents a shaped region.
3. BitmapRegion which creates region from bitmap.
4. RegionManager component which manages the interaction of controls, derived from RegionBase (ShapeRegion and BitmapRegion).
Tags: | Vbnet Components
|(Alvas.ShapeForms.zip - 0.12 MB)|