Alt WAV MP3 WMA OGG Converter 7.3
Tool to convert between WAV MP3 WMA OGG and another 10 audio formats and rip CD
Alt WAV MP3 WMA OGG Converter - the tool to convert audio files from one format to another. At present moment supported: WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, CDA, AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP2, RA3, AMR_NB, AMR_WB, AC3, AIFF and MMF (more than 200 converters in one program).
To start converting you need to do only 2 steps:
Add files to the list of files with:
- "Add files/folder" button,
- Drag&Drop to program main window,
- right mouse button click on file(s) in Explorer ("shell integration" with parameters from presets);
Specify conversion settings:
- audio settings (can be selected from presets),
- destination settings and naming for resulting files (you can rename files from tags),
- audio tags.
- easy to use: user-friendly and simple interface with Drag&Drop support;
- shell integration: converting from Windows Explorer with two right mouse clicks with customizable presets;
- fast converting speed: convert directly, without any temporary files;
- ID3v1 tags support;
- automatic file renaming;
- look up CD information over the Internet function for Audio CD tracks;
- multiformat support: you can convert from/to all 15 supported formats, so you have 225 converters in one;
- multilingual interface;
- skins support;
- low registration price: just $29,95 for 225 all-in-one converters.
Version: 7.3(15 Oct 2009)
full multilingual support (all captions and messages are translated),
"as source quality" conversion preset,
some interface optimization.
Version: 7.2(04 Nov 2008)
- 2 settings modes: easy and advanced;
- all sizes and positions are restored at next program run;
- conversion progress when window minimized;
- more compatible with Windows Vista;
- look up CD information over the Internet function for Audio CD
- event log added;
- some interface changes.
Version: 7.0(12 Sep 2007) - altsetup.exe
- Support new formats: AAC, AMR_NB, AMR_WB, M4A, MP2, RA3, AC3, AIFF, FLAC, MMF;
- convertion to OGG, WAV, WMA formats now 30% faster;
?????????????????????- ReNaming: rename files from tags;
- new Shell Integration;
- Windows Vista compatibility.
Version: 6.0(11 May 2007)
- Support new formats: AAC (Advanced Audio Coding), AMR_NB (Adaptive multi-rate compression), AMR_WB (Adaptive multi-rate compression Wide Band), M4A (MPEG 4 Audio), MP2 (MPEG 2 Audio), RA3 (Real Audio 3), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), AIFF (Audio Interchange File Format), FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), MMF (SMAF PCM - Synthetic music Mobile Application Format)!
- 30% faster for convertion to OGG, WAV, WMA formats!
- The software is compatible with Windows Vista!
Version: 5.1(13 Dec 2006)
Now you can use new features of our rippers:
CDA -> MP3 (mp3 ripper)
CDA -> WAV (wav ripper)
CDA -> WMA (wma ripper)
CDA -> OGG (ogg ripper)
You can add WinAmp and WMPlayer Playlists (.m3u, .pls,.wax, .asx, .wvx)
Tags: | Wma | Ogg | Mpeg | Ripper
|(altsetup.exe - 7.13 MB)|