Actual Window Manager 7.2
Forget the windows chaos on your PC desktop and concentrate on work.
Actual Window Manager is a desktop productivity suite of over 50 tools, letting users change their interaction with windows in many new exciting ways: minimize windows to tray or screen, apply transparency, roll up, pin on top, auto-align windows, resize, etc. Any of these operations (and many others) can be done in a click on the title buttons, which are added to the standard Minimize/Maximize/Close buttons after the installation. In addition to buttons, users can set up specific settings to be applied to predefined windows automatically (for example, 50% transparency for Winamp).
Installation and getting started is remarkably easy. Once installed, Actual Window Manager adds its own buttons to the title bar of each window. By default the program has profiles with the settings for the most popular Windows applications, but users can change these profiles to their preferences or make a profile of their own, which is a breeze to do. To make such changes, one needs to bring up the Configuration window and modify or set up a rule for a particular program, which can be done in a simple, point-and-click manner.
Actual Window Manager is particularly useful when you are simultaneously working with several applications. Switching from one window to another distracts attention, reducing the productivity of work. Moreover, the taskbar becomes packed with minimized windows. But it is not the case when you have Actual Window Manager on your computer. You can set it up to minimize windows to tray or on the desktop, roll them up, set up the appropriate level of semi-transparency. If you need to multitask in several applications at once, you can pin all necessary windows on top without the need to bring each one up several times.
And the last but not least: Actual Window Manager is the only window manager that provides the fully featured support for command prompt windows and native 64-bit applications running on any x64 edition of Windows.
Version: 7.2(16 Aug 2012)
1) Improved stability on 64-bit systems. 2) Favorite Folders title button. 3) Recent Folders title button. 4) Ability to apply desktop profile from the command line. 5) Ability to put the mouse to the corresponding point in window by the click on window's preview in taskbar.
Version: 6.7.2(22 Nov 2011)
1) Windows 7: Improved the quality of multi-monitor wallpaper pictures. 2) Vista/7: Improved the Multi-monitor Taskbar's color in Aero. 3) Scroll Inactive Windows restored. 4) Activating the maximized windows from secondary taskbars fixed. 5) Crashes in dwm.exe fixed.
Version: 6.1(03 Jun 2010)
1) Pin to Taskbar, Aero Peek, Show Desktop on secondary taskbars. 2) Multi-monitor Background Slideshow. 3) Toggle secondary monitors via tray icon's menu and hotkeys. 4) Set primary display via tray icon's menu. 5) Batch switching of windows between monitors. 6) Better work with consoles in Win7.
Version: 5.4(09 Jul 2009)
1) The Windows 7 Aero Snap emulation is added. 2) Buttons re-ordering on the primary Taskbar is improved. 3) Virtual Desktops Switcher window is added. 4) Windows Thumbnails feature is added. 4) Multi-monitor Taskbar extension is now compatible with Windows 7 RC.
Version: 5.3(31 Mar 2009)
1) The Desktop Profiles manager is added. 2) The Start Program action is added. 3) The Multi-monitor Taskbar supports the Auto-hide and Lock modes. 4) Manual re-ordering of taskbar buttons is added. 5) Quick snapping of windows by clicking on their border is added.
Version: 5.2(14 Oct 2008)
1) The feature to display the Taskbar on secondary displays in multi-monitor configuration is added. 2) The feature to display the Task Switcher window on secondary displays is added. 3) The new Quick Settings dialog is added. 4) Now the title buttons look fully native under Windows Vista Aero.
Version: 5.1(23 Jun 2008)
Actual Window Manager 5.1 (23.06.2008)
[!] The ability to create/manage virtual desktops is added. Now you can:
- create as many virtual desktops as you need
- assign custom wallpaper to a certain virtual desktop
- assign custom hotkey to a certain virtual desktop for its
- switch between existing virtual desktops via special "Next
desktop"/"Previous desktop" hotkeys
- send any specific window upon its startup to a certain virtual desktop or
make it visible on all virtual desktops
- move windows between virtual desktops via special title button/window
[+] Now you can edit multiple specific settings at once in the Configuration
Module (use Ctrl+ to select several items).
[+] Now you can specify a custom icon for a window minimized
either to the system tray or on the screen.
[+] The custom hotkeys for standard Windows "Minimize"/"Maximize" commands are
added (by default Win+/Win+ accordingly).
[+] The compatibility mode for moving maximized windows between monitors is
added: if you have troubles when trying to move a maximized window to
another monitor then try to activate this mode to fix the problems.
[*] Window menu is slightly improved: additional options of AltMin and Roll Up
actions are grouped into a separate submenu.
[*] Now you can remove or reposition special "Pin to desktop" and
"Restrict placement" window menu items as well as any other menu items.
[-] Now extra title buttons don't appear in the fullscreen mode of
Microsoft Word 2003/2007.
[-] The compatibility with applications written in Visual Basic is improved
(in particular, with WorkCentrics and NCSS 2007).
[-] The bug is fixed: enabling the Command Prompt Windows Support
when Tiny Personal Firewall is running led to system crash.
[-] Now window size can exceed the size of a single monitor in multi-monitor
configurations when resizing window in pixels and the "Keep window within
the desktop boundaries after resizing" option is enabled.
[-] Now the Unroll action correctly considers the placement restrictions when
they are enabled.
[-] Now windows pinned to desktop react properly when the Control Center is
[-] Now the Change Window Title action works properly if the Window Caption
criterion is enabled.
Tags: | Automate | Maximize | Program | Macro
|(aimsetup.exe - 7.00 MB)|